An exciting opportunity has arisen to join Sheffield Eagles as the newly-launched Women’s team Head Coach.
Details about the role are as follows:
Purpose of the Role:
- Plan, manage and deliver rugby league sessions for the Sheffield Eagles Open Age Women’s team
- Take the lead role in management of the team supported by assistant coaches
- Build a positive, supportive and inclusive team environment that provides players enjoyment, success and challenge.
- Work collaboratively with Sheffield Eagles staff to adjoin club ethos and professionalism across all teams
- UKCC Level 2 Coaching Rugby League
- Willingness to develop as a coach and actively seek professional development opportunities
- RFL DBS
- Well planned and organised
- Demonstrates leadership skills and leads by example
- Shows initiative and drive
- Flexible and understanding of different cultures and backgrounds when dealing with people
- Appropriate and strong communication skills
Applications are open until Friday 17th December at 5pm.
All applicants are asked to email Andrea Dobson at email@example.com with a covering letter, no more than 400 words, including your coaching experience and motivation for taking on the role.