The London Junior Finals Day on Saturday, with five finals across U12s, U14s, and U16s involving eight different clubs taking place.
Hosted by Hemel Stags following their impressive facility development made possible by the RLWC2021 CreatedBy programme,
The Challenge Cup trophy was present for the day, allowing all spectators and teams involved to get photos and a close-up glimpse of the historic trophy.
An enthusiastic crowd of over 750 attended across the day and the results were as follows:
- U14s Plate: Eastern Rhinos 6-30 Hemel Stags (HT: 6-24)
- Player of the Match: Harry Crawley - Hemel Stags
- U16s Plate: Eastern Rhinos 48-10 London Skolars (HT: 24-6)
- Player of the Match: Harry Evans - Eastern Rhinos
- U12 Cup: Brixton Bulls 34-4 Bromley Bengals (HT:16-0)
- Player of the Match: Ryan Jones (Brixton Bulls)
- U14s Cup: Brentwood Eels 6-36 St Albans Centurions (HT: 0-16)
- Player of the Match: Albert Newbury-Kemp (St Albans Centurions)
- U16s Cup: Bromley Bengals 30-16 Elmbridge Eagles (HT:12-6)
- Player of the Match: Jake Caple (Bromley Bengals)
Origin Series will return in September at U14s and U16s which sees the best players from the North of the river take on those South of the Thames, a major performance and development programme for both players and coaches.