Why choose the RFL?
What's on offer?
At the RFL we aim to offer our employees excellent career prospects backed by company benefits, a competitive salary and a great place to work which is values driven.
The RFL is committed to the principles of equal opportunities and to ensuring that the culture, philosophy and processes within the organisation and the Game are free from bias and discrimination.
We are committed to equality of opportunity, training, promotions and all aspects of employment. We are proud to offer:
- A wide range of job opportunities, placement and voluntary roles
- Job opportunities for coaches, development officers and officials
- Job opportunities for people in business support and specialist functions
- Health Scheme and Benefits
- RFL Ticket Pass
- A full induction for all new employees
- Personal Development Opportunities
- Regular reviews of training development needs and performance
- Safe Working, healthy employees
- Flexible working policies
Our benefits package reflects our commitment to providing a reward and recognition package for our staff that reflects the work that they do and the high levels of commitment we expect.
Who we look for
At the RFL we look for people with Passion, Drive, Energy and Commitment - we look for those things that differentiate people, it is not just about qualifications, skills and experience, although they are important. We are seeking:
- Passion - We are passionate about our sport and look for people with a passion to achieve, get things done, work with others and have the personal skills, values and attributes to allow them to succeed.
- Honesty and Integrity - The RFL is committed to the highest standards of quality, openness, and accountability. We believe is demonstrating honesty and integrity in our working lives, to protect the interests of the RFL and individuals.
- Professionals - We recruit many experienced professionals and assist individuals who wish to develop careers. We look for people who can demonstrate continuous professional development, appropriate qualifications, or experience.
People who can make the difference who can work on projects, get things done and achieve.
Equal Opportunities Statement
The Rugby Football League welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of Age, Sex, Race, Disability, Pregnancy, Marital/ Civil Partnership status, Sexual orientation, Gender reassignment or Religious background.
The Rugby Football League is committed to equality through diversity.