Player, Match Official, Coach and Administrator LeagueNet Registration Support
What is LeagueNet?
Whether you are a Player, Match Official, Coach or an Administrator LeagueNet Support can help.
- Rugby League is going online – to bring benefits to the WHOLE sport – players, clubs, volunteers, parents, fans and administrators.
- Players, Coaches & Match Officials online REGISTRATION is via the LeagueNet system to bring the whole game online – in line with the NRL
- Individual player registration records online mean cards are now electronic and not paper or plastic – saving time, money and postal delays, enabling players to be registered straight away
- It is far safer than paper records with all of the data being stored securely
- Players can register themselves and clubs can access that information
- This is 21st century player and club communications – something that the NRL and other sports have had for several years
Club administrators can use LeagueNet to:
If you cannot find the answer you are looking for within LeagueNet support or require further information please contact:
- 0330 111 1113 (Office Opening Hours: Monday-Friday, 9am till 5pm)